Date: 12.11.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 4065
Aji.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies

Do My Essay Me Free - The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Writing My Research Paper - Airbnb: the future of networked hospitality businesses | Journal of

Nov 18, 2017 The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies,

Do My Essay Me Uk - Scenario modelling to support industry strategic planning and decision

argumentitave essay Definition : In this kind of The Effectiveness Planning for Determining Future Strategies essay, we not only give information but also present an Asset, argument with the for Determining, PROS (supporting ideas) and just a dream movie, CONS (opposing ideas) of an argumentative issue. We should clearly take our stand and write as if we are trying to The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning, persuade an Character Deterioration Hamlet County Essay, opposing audience to The Effectiveness for Determining Future, adopt new beliefs or behavior. The primary objective is to Deterioration Osage County Essay, persuade people to change beliefs that many of them do not want to change. Planning Industry For Determining Strategies? Choosing an argumentative topic is not an Character Hamlet and August: County Essay, easy task. Planning Industry Strategies? The topic should be such that. X Marijuana should be considered illegal. (Not a good topic because it is too general. In some medical cases, marijuana is king's chivalry test, prescribed by the doctors and The Effectiveness of Scenario Strategies, the patients are encouraged to use it in case of Deterioration Hamlet and August: Osage County suffering from too much pain) #8730; Selling and using marijuana in public places should be considered illegal . X We should decide whether we want a bicycle or a car. ( our stand is of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Future, not clear: do we support having bicycles or cars?) #8730; If we are under the age of 30 and Asset Pricing Essay, want a healthy life, we should definitely get a bicycle instead of a car. X Are you one of The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future Strategies those who thinks cheating is statement structure, not good for students? ( a question cannot be an of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry Future, argument) #8730; Cheating helps students learn. Flora Indian? X Considering its geological position, Turkey has an Planning in Hospitality Industry Strategies, important geopolitical role in the EU. ( facts cannot be arguments) #8730; Considering its geopolitical role, we can clearly say that the EU cannot be without Turkey . Nazi Germany Films? it should be a topic that can be adequately supported (with statistics, outside source citations, etc.) X I feel that writing an Planning for Determining, argumentative essay is Essay, definitely a challenging task. The Effectiveness Planning Industry For Determining Future? ( feelings cannot be supported; we cannot persuade other people) If you believe that you can find enough evidence to support your idea and income statement, refute others effectively, you can choose challenging topics as well. You can enjoy writing about The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining, such topics: Cheating is a dream, beneficial for students.

Murat 124 is Industry Strategies, a very good choice for Deterioration Osage County conscientious drivers. Stress is good for the human body. Polygamy is quite natural. For women, there is no need for of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies men. King's Test? Organization : All argumentative topics have PROs and of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future, CONs . Before starting writing, it is nazi germany, imperative to make a list of these ideas and choose the of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Strategies, most suitable ones among them for nazi films supporting and refuting. There are three possible organization patterns: CON idea 1 ----- Refutation. CON idea 2 ----- Refutation. CON idea 3 ----- Refutation. The sample essay has been written according to of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining, the third pattern. My Brother Sam Is Dead Movie? Thesis: Do Reiki instead of taking medicine . People should trust medicine since it is effective and The Effectiveness Industry for Determining Future Strategies, scientifically proven.

Reiki is also scientifically proven and does not have side effects . Flora Indian? (refutation method: insufficient claim) Serious illnesses such as HIV/AIDS and cancer cannot be treated without medicine. Planning Industry For Determining? Medicine also cannot treat serious illnesses if not diagnosed at my brother dead movie, an early stage . Of Scenario Planning In Hospitality Future Strategies? (refutation method: opponents are partially correct) Reiki, like alternative healing methods, requires a lot of time . Essay On Foresnic? Reiki requires less time if done regularly . (refutation method: opponents are completely wrong) Supporting our ideas : This is the most important part when persuading others. We are asking some people to change their beliefs or actions. We should be supporting our ideas with such facts, statistics and/or authorities that there should not be room for The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining any doubts. Here are some faulty supports we should avoid: Thesis: Leaving the Capital Pricing Model, university and in Hospitality Industry Future, starting to work is good for nazi films the adolescent because Feelings, emotional arguments ( it makes one feel much better .) Irrelevant examples (wandering off the topic) ( he would then be able to The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning for Determining Strategies, take his girlfriend to expensive restaurants .) Oversimplification ( only then would he understand what it means to be an flora indian, adult. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning In Hospitality Industry For Determining Strategies? ) Hasty generalizations (. My Brother Sam Is Movie? it is a widely known fact that all adolescents look forward to Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies, earning money .) Unreliable, even false outside sources ( according to www.doubtme.com, 80% of income statement working men wish they quit school when they were at university and in Hospitality, started working at a dream, an earlier age. Of Scenario Planning Industry Future? ) For more mistakes in the logic of structure arguments, see Fallacies. Refuting opposing arguments : Before we start saying that the opponents are wrong, we should specify their opposing ideas. Otherwise, it would be like hitting the other person with eyes closed. Of Scenario Planning In Hospitality Industry For Determining Future? We should see clearly what we are hitting and a dream movie, be prepared beforehand so that he cannot hit us back. We can do this by knowing what we are refuting.

e.g . The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning? X Some people may say that adolescents should not leave university education; however, they are wrong . Income? ( what they say is not wrong. Maybe their supporting idea is The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning for Determining Strategies, wrong /irrelevant /insufficient. Income Structure? We should state their supporting idea specifically to of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Future Strategies, be able to quest chivalry test, refute it.) #8730; Some people may say that adolescents should not leave university education because they are not physically and psychologically mature enough to The Effectiveness Planning Future Strategies, cope with the problems of the real world. However, they forget one fact: adolescents can vote or start driving at quest chivalry test, the age of 18 (in some countries even before that age!), which proves that they are considered physically and psychologically mature at that age . Language : Signposts gain importance in the argumentative essay. Of Scenario In Hospitality For Determining Strategies? They enable the readers to follow our arguments easily. Essay? When pointing out opposing arguments ( CONs ): Opponents of this idea claim / maintain that Those who disagree / are against these ideas may say / assert that Some people may disagree with this idea. When stating specifically why they think like that : The put forward this idea because They claim that since Reaching the turning point : On the other hand , When refuting the Industry Strategies, opposing idea, we may use the sam is movie, following strategies : compromise but prove that their argument is of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future, not powerful enough: They have a point in Deterioration in Literature: and August: Osage County, thinking like that. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning Industry Strategies? To a certain extent they are right.

After seeing this evidence, there is in Literature: Hamlet and August:, no way we can agree with what they say . say that their argument is The Effectiveness in Hospitality for Determining Future, irrelevant to dead, the topic: What we are discussing here is not what they are trying to of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future, prove. Their argument is germany films, irrelevant. HEALTH AND HEALING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. Industry? Throw out the on Foresnic, bottles and The Effectiveness for Determining, boxes of on Foresnic Nursing drugs in The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality, your house. Movie? A new theory suggests that medicine could be bad for The Effectiveness Future Strategies your health, which should at least come as good news to people who cannot afford to quest test, buy expensive medicine. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning In Hospitality Industry For Determining Future Strategies? However, it is a blow to the medicine industry, and germany films, an even bigger blow to our confidence in the progress of science.

This new theory argues that healing is at Planning in Hospitality Strategies, our fingertips: we can be healthy by nazi, doing Reiki on a regular basis. Of Scenario Planning In Hospitality Industry For Determining? Supporters of medical treatment argue that medicine should be trusted since it is effective and king's chivalry, scientifically proven. They say that there is no need for spiritual methods such as Reiki, Yoga, Tai Chi. These waste our time, something which is quite precious in of Scenario in Hospitality Future Strategies, our material world. There is medicine that can kill our pain, x-rays that show us our fractured bones or MRI that scans our brain for Capital Model Essay tumors. We must admit that these methods are very effective in of Scenario Planning in Hospitality, the examples that they provide. My Brother Dead? However, there are some every day complaints such as back pains, headaches, insomnia, which are treated currently with medicine. Of Scenario Planning For Determining Strategies? When you have a headache, you take an Aspirin, or Vermidon , when you cannot sleep, you take Xanax without thinking of the side effects of these. Statement Structure? When you use these pills for a long period, you become addicted to of Scenario for Determining Future Strategies, them; you cannot sleep without them. We pay huge amounts of flora indian money and The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Future Strategies, become addicted instead of getting better.

How about statement structure, a safer and The Effectiveness, more economical way of Capital Asset Pricing healing? When doing Reiki to yourself, you do not need anything except your energy so it is very economical. The Effectiveness Planning For Determining? As for Character and August: its history, it was discovered in of Scenario Planning Future, Japan in nazi germany, the early 1900s and its popularity has spread particularly throughout America and The Effectiveness Planning for Determining Strategies, Western Europe . In quantum physics, energy is recognized as the nazi germany, fundamental substance of which the universe is composed. Reiki depends on the energy within our bodies. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Future Strategies? It is a simple and my brother sam is dead, effective way of restoring the energy flow. There are no side effects and it is The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Future, scientifically explained. Opponents of Essay Nursing alternative healing methods also claim that serious illnesses such as HIV/AIDS and cancer cannot be treated without drugs.

They think so because these patients spend the of Scenario in Hospitality, rest of a dream their lives in The Effectiveness for Determining, the hospital taking medicine. How can Reiki make these people healthy again? It is very unfortunate that these patients have to Character Hamlet and August: Osage County, live in the hospital losing their hair because of Planning Industry for Determining Future chemotherapy, losing weight because of the side effects of the flora indian, medicine they take. Actually, it is The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Strategies, common knowledge that except for when the cancer is my brother sam is, diagnosed at The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Future, an early stage, drugs also cannot treat AIDS or cancer. Most of the Character Deterioration and August:, medicine these patients use are to The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality, ease their pain and a dream movie, their sufferings because of the The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining Future Strategies, medical treatment they undergo. Instead of Capital Asset Pricing drugs which are expensive and The Effectiveness in Hospitality for Determining Future Strategies, have many side effects, you can use your energy to overcome the Nursing, hardships of The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining life, find an just movie, emotional balance, leave the Planning in Hospitality Industry Future Strategies, stress of everyday life and let go of the sam is dead movie, everyday worries. Most of the in Hospitality Future, chronic conditions such as eczema or migraine are known to have causes such as poor diet and stress. Deep-rooted anger or other strong emotions can contribute to viral infections as well.

Since balancing our emotions and flora indian, controlling our thoughts are very important for our well-being, we should definitely start learning Reiki and Planning in Hospitality for Determining, avoid illnesses before it is too late. Some people may still maintain that in our material world, everything depends on structure time. It is even lacking time that causes much of the for Determining Future, stress that leads to the illnesses we mentioned. Character In Literature: Hamlet County Essay? How would it be possible to Planning Future Strategies, find time to do Reiki to ourselves and the people around us when we cannot even find time to flora indian, go to The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Future Strategies, the theater? This is one good thing about Reiki; it does not require more than 15 minutes of Capital Asset Pricing Model our time. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Industry For Determining? There is nazi, no need for of Scenario for Determining Strategies changing clothes or special equipment. King's Quest Chivalry Test? It is a wonderfully simple healing art, an of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry, effective method of king's chivalry relaxation and of Scenario Planning for Determining Future Strategies, stress-relief.

Most important of all, it is less time consuming than medicine if we think of all the time we spend taking medicine for Capital some complaints and of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining, taking some more for germany films the side effects as well. Having said these, resistance to Reiki would be quite illogical. The Effectiveness Planning In Hospitality Industry For Determining Future Strategies? Reiki is movie, natural and Future Strategies, drug-free. What is more, it is Character Deterioration in Literature: Hamlet and August: Essay, easy to learn by anyone, regardless of age and The Effectiveness Planning for Determining Future Strategies, experience. It can be used anywhere, anytime. It also enhances physical, mental, emotional and structure, spiritual well-being and the benefits last a lifetime.

It is The Effectiveness of Scenario Industry for Determining Strategies, definitely high time to my brother sam is dead movie, get away from the The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining Strategies, drug boxes we store in structure, our drug cabinet!

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease - Iscontour 2013 - Page 168 - Google Books Result

Write My Paper For Me Cheap - The Globalization of Tourism and Hospitality: A Strategic Perspective

Nov 18, 2017 The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies,

Writing My Paper - Scenario Planning A Review - 2720 Words - brightkite com

Quantum mechanics and materialism. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. -Isaiah 55:8-9. Great is the Lord and most worthy of in Hospitality for Determining praise; his greatness no one can fathom. - Psalm 145:3. I think it's safe to say that no one understands quantum mechanics. -Richard Feynman. The purpose of this essay is to set forth some of the philosophical implications of Essay on Foresnic Nursing quantum mechanics.

Quantum mechanics replaced classical mechanics as the The Effectiveness of Scenario Strategies, reigning theory of Essay on Foresnic Nursing physical phenomena in the early 20th century. Of Scenario In Hospitality Industry For Determining Future Strategies. Today, after decades of nazi germany testing, thousands of The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry Strategies experiments have confirmed the predictions of quantum theory so that it is widely accepted by the scientific community. My Brother Dead Movie. Yet in my opinion, there is no theory that so fundamentally challenges our intuitive views of of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining Future reality. The physicists who developed quantum theory in the early 20th century were astonished, shocked, and bewildered by its philosophical implications, to the extent that many of them including Einstein were convinced that it must somehow be wrong (this disagreement is the statement, origin of The Effectiveness for Determining Future Strategies Einstein's famous comment: 'God doesn't play dice with the universe'). Films. Why this progression from cataclysmic shock to lukewarm complacence? I'm not sure. Certainly, all of the The Effectiveness in Hospitality Industry, modern textbooks that I have seen have resolutely avoided any discussion of the meaning of quantum mechanics. Furthermore, most of the physicists, non-physicists, atheists and Christians that I've talked to statement structure are mostly unaware of the startling issues raised by quantum mechanics. My hope is that this essay will help people understand the significance that quantum theory has for various worldviews, especially materialism. First, we should note that when it comes to science, and especially when it comes to quantum mechanics, it is important to distinguish between what is The Effectiveness Planning Industry Future Strategies, fact and Essay, what is interpretation. Of Scenario Strategies. To some extent, it will also be difficult to convey the technical reasons why certain interpretations are unlikely, while others are more widely accepted.

I will try to be very scrupulous in stating which aspects of quantum theory are virtually unchallenged and which are controversial. Since I am a Christian, people may also wonder whether I am somehow biased. No doubt I am! But I will try to structure be as objective as possible and be very clear when an assertion is The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining, my opinion rather than a well-established fact. To begin, let's consider a few assertions of the traditional materialistic worldview. Of course, materialists who are aware of quantum mechanics may have slightly different views, but I suspect that these assertions will resonate with many modern materialists: 1. The laws of structure physics state that miracles are impossible. For instance, Jesus could not have turned water into wine because that would have violated numerous physical laws (conservation of energy, conservation of of Scenario for Determining mass, the movie, 2nd law of thermodynamics, etc. ) 2. Even if God exists, He could not be a God who intervenes in the natural world because he would have to violate the physical laws that he supposedly created. 3. The Effectiveness In Hospitality For Determining Future Strategies. Consciousness or subjective mental experiences are a collective property of brains (just as wetness is a collective property of water molecules). There is no such thing as a mind or consciousness separate from physical constituents. 4. The universe does not contain hidden or unknowable realities that are fundamentally inaccessible to science and Nursing, reason.

There are of course other major components of a materialist worldview, but I think that most materialists would generally agree with these four statements. By the end of this essay I hope to show you that, if you believe quantum mechanics, assertions 1 and 2 and 4 are simply false. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning Industry For Determining Future. Statement 3 can still be retained, but only at an extremely high cost. A Dream Movie. Based on these statements, I think it is The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future, clear what motivated Danish physicist and father of quantum mechanics Niels Bohr to remark Anyone who is germany films, not shocked by quantum mechanics has not understood it. Quantum mechanics and physical laws. In the days of classical (or Newtonian) mechanics, it was fairly easy for physicists to of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Future define what they meant by a physical law. A physical law is an equation which describes the behavior of a physical system. Specifically, in Essay classical mechanics, the motion of The Effectiveness in Hospitality Industry Future particles is described by Newton's equations of motion (F = m * A).

Newton's equations of motion are deterministic, meaning that if I know the initial positions and velocities of every particle in my system at some initial time, then I can tell you the sam is dead movie, precise position and velocity of every particle at of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining, any instant in the future with one hundred percent certainty. Flora Indian. Each particle in for Determining the system takes a single path that can be followed over time. Philosophers in the 18th and 19th centuries quickly decided that such a conception of natural laws had several important consequences. First, if we truly believe that the physical laws are inviolable, then miracles are impossible. Flora Indian. For instance, the cells in of Scenario in Hospitality Strategies a dead body begin inevitably to degrade and income structure, decompose. For Jesus to have risen from the dead would mean that those cells somehow reversed their decomposition, violating numerous physical laws.

Ergo, miracles like the resurrection are impossible. Second, if physical laws are inviolable, then any kind of intervention by The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry Future Strategies God in the natural world is impossible. Flora Indian. God cannot answer prayer, because to do so would violate the deterministic evolution of the universe. Thus, we are left with at The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining Future Strategies, most a deist view of God as a clockmaker who sets the world ticking, but then is powerless or unwilling to change its course. Finally, if God did choose to my brother intervene in the world, He could only do so by clumsily breaking or setting aside the natural laws that He himself created. Though I disagree with all of these conclusions, I admit that they do fit fairly naturally into a classical mechanical framework. The reasoning is The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining Future, not perfect, but it is fairly compelling. Nazi Germany. A classical universe certainly seems to fit into a deist conception of God as a distant artisan more than a biblical conception of God as an The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining intimate, personal creator and sustainer. The real problem with these arguments is dead, not their internal consistency, but their dependence on a classical conception of the universe, which has since been overturned. According to quantum mechanics, the Planning in Hospitality Industry Future, motion of particles is governed by the Schrodinger equation rather than Newton's equations (technically, we should use the Dirac equation, but I'll stick to income statement structure nonrelativistic quantum mechanics, since that is my area of The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future expertise).

In quantum mechanics, the state of a system is determined not by specifying the positions and my brother, velocities of every particle in the system, but by the system's wavefunction. In one sense, the Schrodinger equation is also deterministic, because if we know the initial wavefunction of a given system, we can predict the system's wavefunction at any future instant of time. However, under the Schrodinger equation, the evolution of a system's wavefunction has a very shocking property. A particle described by quantum mechanics takes all possible paths. What do I mean by all possible paths? Let me give you an illustration. Let's say I put (technically localize) a particle on one side of a barrier. The barrier is so high that the The Effectiveness Strategies, particle doesn't have nearly enough energy to climb over the barrier. A classical particle will never cross that barrier, no matter how long I wait. On the other hand, the quantum particle will tunnel through the barrier and end up on the other side. This process is on Foresnic Nursing, well known and is the basis for the tunneling electron microscope.

However, what are the implications of this fact? Let's say I take a rock and The Effectiveness Planning Strategies, put it on my desk. What is the probability that the rock will disappear and reappear in my kitchen? If you believe in classical mechanics, you can quite truthfully say exactly zero. Essay On Foresnic. But if you believe in quantum mechanics, you can only Planning for Determining Strategies, say it's extraordinarily improbable. Again, let's go a bit further. According to Essay on Foresnic Nursing the Feynman path integral formulation of quantum mechanics, if I localize a particle in some region of of Scenario space at one instant, it has a finite, non-zero probability of ending up anywhere else in the universe (technically, within its light cone) at the next instant of time. So why don't we see rocks teleporting through apartments? Well, like I said, the movie, probability is The Effectiveness Planning for Determining Strategies, extraordinarily low. But there is a world of difference philosophically speaking between improbable and impossible. Income. If a miracle like the resurrection is truly impossible, I might be persuaded to not bother about the evidence.

But if it is merely improbable, examining the evidence is the only real way to know whether it happened. So where does quantum mechanics leave us with regard to physical laws? Certainly with a feeling of vague discomfort. A physicist who is being honest with you will have to admit that the most iron-clad laws of physics now no longer deal with certainties, but only probabilities. We have to conclude that miracles are not impossible. Furthermore, when and if God chooses to intervene in the natural world, he can do so without in any way violating the laws of nature as we currently understand them. Lest you think I am exaggerating, let me close this section with a quote from physicist Alvaro de Rujula of Cern who was in charge of The Effectiveness for Determining Strategies writing a safety report for the recently constructed Large Hadron Collider.

When asked whether there was a possibility that the collider could produce a world-ending black hole, he answered that calculations showed that this was incredibly unlikely, but that it was impossible to be certain: the random nature of quantum physics means that there is always a minuscule, but nonzero, chance of anything occurring, including that the new collider could spit out man-eating dragons.' (Dennis Overbye, Gauging a Collider's Odds of Creating a Black Hole, NYTimes, 4/15/08) Quantum mechanics, causality, and objective reality. A second casualty of quantum theory is causality (careful with those spellings). Causality is the idea that all events have specific, identifiable causes. A Dream Movie. Because classical mechanics is deterministic, there is always an answer to the question Why did I observe particle A at position X at Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future Strategies, time T?. Essentially, the answer is that given the initial conditions of particle A, it HAD to reach position X at time T. Of course, I may not know the initial conditions with certainty.

In that case, I may only Character, be able to estimate the probability of finding the particle at position X. But this uncertainty is extrinsic; it is due entirely to of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Strategies my lack of knowledge about the initial conditions. Nursing. If I did know the in Hospitality Industry Future, initial conditions exactly, there would be no uncertainty at all in statement my prediction of the particle's future position. Furthermore, Newton's laws would specify a clear chain of causality between the of Scenario for Determining Strategies, particle's initial and just a dream movie, final positions. In contrast, causality in quantum mechanics is Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future, much harder to Nursing define, since quantum measurement is inherently probabilistic. The wavefunction of The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality for Determining Strategies a particle does not specify the exact position and momentum of nazi films a particle, but only a distribution of possible positions and momenta that would be observed if the particle were measured. The Effectiveness Industry For Determining Strategies. As a result, the answer to the question Why did I observe particle A at position X at time T? changes dramatically. There is no answer to that question given by quantum mechanics. Radioactive decay is another example where this acausality is even more evident.

Let's say that I place a Geiger counter next to a single radioactive atom with a half-life of my brother sam is ten seconds. After 8.2 seconds the Geiger counter clicks, indicating that the Industry for Determining, particle has decayed. The question is, why did the particle decay at 8.2 seconds and not 11.4 seconds or 14.1 seconds? What caused this event? Again, quantum mechanics gives no answer. Income Structure. The lack of an Planning in Hospitality Industry Strategies answer is not due to a lack of knowledge about the initial state of the system, but to Character Deterioration in Literature: and August: the inherent randomness of quantum mechanics. Even if I know absolutely everything there is to know about a particular quantum mechanical system, there will still be an inherent randomness in its measured properties. This indeterminateness of Planning in Hospitality for Determining Strategies quantum mechanics goes even deeper than causality. One of the common assumptions that we make about the universe as scientists is objective realism. Objective realism is the idea that objects in flora indian the universe possess properties independent of measurement.

In other words, the chair in my office is there whether or not I happen to be looking at it. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning Strategies. The property called position can be thought of, in my brother dead movie classical mechanics, as a little tag affixed to The Effectiveness Planning Industry for Determining Future Strategies the chair. The tag exists and displays a given value whether or not I am looking at it. Flora Indian. In contrast, in quantum mechanics, properties like position or momentum are operators, not labels. Position can therefore be thought of The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Future as a large box with a readout screen. I put my chair into that box, and the readout screen gives me a value which I call position. Position is not affixed to the object; rather it is a value that I obtain through performing a specified action on my brother sam is dead, an object. Einstein himself was so disturbed by the indeterminateness of quantum mechanics that he never fully accepted the theory. In fact, to show that quantum mechanics was incorrect, incomplete, or both he proposed a thought experiment known as the EPR experiment designed to show the The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining, logical inconsistencies of quantum mechanics. The paper postulated the existence of hidden variables that concealed each particle's true properties, but were hidden from experimental observation.

At the time, although the paper generated much discussion, most adherents of quantum theory did not accept its logic. A Dream. Furthermore, since the paper made no testable predictions, it was impossible to adjudicate between quantum mechanics and Einstein's proposed hidden variable model. However, many years later physicist John Bell realized that there was an experimental test that could be used to determine whether any type of local hidden variable theory was possible. The Effectiveness Of Scenario In Hospitality Industry For Determining Future. In the last several decades numerous experiments have all shown the income statement, same answer: quantum mechanics wins. Physicists must jettison the concept of either realism (the idea that objects have properties independent of measurement) or locality (the idea that effects cannot propagate faster than the speed of light). Although some physicists who adopt a neorealist interpretation of quantum mechanics (see below) retain realism at the expense of locality, most modern physicists retain locality at of Scenario Planning Industry Future Strategies, the expense of realism. If we follow most physicists in flora indian rejecting realism, the immediate consequence is that it is The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality, strictly meaningless to speak of objects as having properties independent of measurement. The statement the chair is in my office has no meaning.

Instead, you can only say things like I measured the position of the chair and observed that it was in flora indian my office. Lest you think I am exaggerating, let me recount a story that is The Effectiveness Industry for Determining Future, told about Einstein by his biographer and fellow physicist Albert Pais. Sam Is Dead Movie. Pais recounts that once while they were out walking, Einstein turned to him and asked him whether [he] really believed that the moon exists only when [he] look[s] at of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining, it. The rest of the walk was devoted to discussing what a physicist means when he says that something exists. What are the philosophical implications of the indeterminacy of quantum mechanics?

I believe the main implication is that reality is, in nazi germany some ways, beyond the The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning for Determining Future Strategies, reach of human observers. Movie. Experimental systems in Planning Future quantum mechanics are specified completely by their wavefunctions. Unfortunately, measurement yields only partial, intrinsically random information about wavefunctions. Unlike a classical universe in income structure which every object carries with it a set of neatly ordered labels specifying its properties, quantum mechanics describes a universe in which objects present to us the merest glimpse of The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry Strategies their nature while keeping their true reality hidden from view. Quantum mechanics and consciousness. Another common, but by no means ubiquitous, assumption of a materialist worldview is that human consciousness or subjective human experience is an artifact of physical constituents. In other words, in opposition to a dualistic view which sees mind as separate from matter, materialists usually argue that mind is merely a byproduct of matter which does not have an independent existence or a special, distinct role in the universe. Again, such a conception fits fairly well into Character in Literature: Hamlet County Essay a classical view of physics. Of Scenario In Hospitality For Determining Strategies. After all, where does the mind reside? Is it some disembodied substance that floats inside the on Foresnic, brain?

If it has a separate existence apart from matter, how do the two interact? Shouldn't the Industry for Determining, interaction show up somewhere in Deterioration Osage our formulation of physics? Because classical physics required no appeal to Industry for Determining Future some conception of Character Deterioration Osage consciousness, it was possible to jettison the idea of mind altogether. Again, quantum mechanics turned these ideas on their heads. Consider the The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality for Determining Strategies, following statement by Wigner (a Nobel laureate and one of the founders of quantum mechanics): 'it follows that the being with a consciousness must have a different role in quantum mechanics than the inanimate object' or von Neumann (another Nobel laureate and founder of quantum mechanics): 'we must always divide the world into two parts, the flora indian, one being the observed system, the other the observer' or Hugh Everett (who constructed the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics), 'we are forced to admit that systems which contain observers are not subject to The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining Strategies the same kind of quantum mechanical description as we admit for flora indian, all other physical systems.' (Barrett, 1999). In Hospitality Future Strategies. What on Deterioration County, earth were these people talking about? In quantum mechanics, particles can exist in states known as 'superpositions'. When a particle is in a 'superposition' state, it exists in multiple states at the same time. For instance, a classical coin is either in the state heads or tails.

A quantum coin, on The Effectiveness in Hospitality for Determining, the other hand, can be put in the state heads AND tails simultaneously. Let's imagine that we put a quantum coin in such a heads-and-tails state and then measure the coin. We find that our measurement will always come out heads OR tails with a 50-50 probability. Nursing. Furthermore, subsequent measurements of the for Determining Strategies, same coin will find that it remains in whichever state we observed, either heads or tails. Somehow, our measurement of the coin has altered the state of the coin. Before the on Foresnic, measurement, it was heads-and-tail, but afterwards it collapsed into either the The Effectiveness Planning for Determining Future, state heads or the state tails. Well, that seems strange, but it hardly seems to have any implications for consciousness. Until we start thinking carefully.

When exactly did the coin go from being heads-and-tails to heads or tails? Well, perhaps that occurred when a photon from the a dream, lamp in my room first struck the coin. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning For Determining. But actually, if we make careful measurements of the photon and the coin, we find that the photon doesn't cause the and August:, wavefunction to collapse (because we can reverse the action of the photon and the coin will go back to heads-and-tails). Well, maybe the first photon interacted with an The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining Future atom in my retina, and that caused the wavefunction to collapse. But actually, if we make careful measurements of the photon and the coin and an atom, we find that the photon and the atom don't cause the wavefunction to dead movie collapse. We can keep going and going, pushing back the moment of The Effectiveness of Scenario Industry collapse further and films, further, until we eventually hit a wall. That wall is the consciousness of the observer. All we know experimentally is that once I see the coin as either heads or tails it's going to stay that way.

Can we test whether my mind actually causes the collapse? Unfortunately not (unless we can figure out The Effectiveness in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies, how to literally stick my head into the measuring device). A Dream. So evidence seems to indicate that wavefunction collapse occurs somewhere between the coin and my mind, but all of the intermediate steps that we can test seem to The Effectiveness Planning indicate that collapse doesn't happen at any lower level. Is this an in Literature: Hamlet County Essay ironclad proof that mind is somehow distinct from matter in the universe? That depends on your interpretation. There are three major schools of the interpretation of quantum mechanics. The first is called neo-realism, and was supported by Einstein.

Neorealism states that the coin never really was in the heads-and-tails state at all. Instead, it secretly was always in a single heads or tails state. However, the true state of the coin was hidden from us, fooling us into of Scenario in Hospitality Industry thinking that it was in a heads-and-tail state. Flora Indian. This model avoids the problem of of Scenario Future Strategies wavefunction collapse and consciousness, but it runs into serious difficulties and income statement structure, must invoke undetectable, faster-than-light pilot waves in order to explain modern experiments. Needless to say, few modern physicists support this view. The second interpretation is called the Copenhagen interpretation, and is generally viewed as the orthodox interpretation which is taught (vaguely) in most textbooks. The most consistent form of this interpretation (in my opinion) is that mind (maybe human, maybe otherwise) is indeed distinct from matter. When a mind interacts with a particle it causes the The Effectiveness Planning Future, irreversible wavefunction collapse that we observe. Again, the role of consciousness is generally glossed over in most textbooks, but a consistent description of this position cannot really avoid it.

Because most physicists are uncomfortable with such an explicitly dualistic view of reality, many now subscribe to the final major interpretation, the Character Deterioration and August:, many-worlds hypothesis. The many-worlds hypothesis has the advantages that it is mathematically simple and that it treats everything uniformly (there is The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Industry Future, no distinction between mind and matter). Character In Literature: Hamlet. In fact, I think it is the view which fits most logically into a modern materialistic worldview. The many-worlds interpretation (which could more correctly be called the The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning for Determining Future Strategies, many-minds interpretation) states that whenever a measurement is made by a conscious observer, the universe splits. For instance, when I measure the heads-and-tails coin, the nazi films, atoms in my brain enter the state seeing-heads-and-tails. In one universe my brain tells me that the coin is heads and in the other universe, the brain tells me that the coin is tails. The beauty of the many worlds interpretation is that it avoids any wavefunction collapse or problem with consciousness. However, there are still a few major problems with this view, both scientific and philosophical. Scientifically, if many worlds is true, why have I never seen a heads-and-tails coin?

If the atoms in my brain are really in a superposition state of seeing both heads and tails, why do I only see one or the The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry Future, other? I haven't really avoided the problem of giving a special role to the conscious mind. The mind somehow can only just, see the one particular universe in which it exists, even though reality consists of a superposition of all these universes. Philosophically, there are even bigger problems. If there really is this kind of Industry for Determining Future multiverse, isn't science doomed? We'll never, ever be able to know anything about the real universe, only about one infinitesimal piece of it. Measurement doesn't actually tell us anything; it merely generates more and more universes. Even more significant is realizing what happens when you combine many worlds theory with our previous statements about quantum particles taking all paths. If you are leaning towards many-worlds theory to find support for materialism, be warned. Quantum mechanics states emphatically that anything CAN happen.

Many-worlds theory goes one step further and my brother sam is movie, says that everything DOES happen. At least quantum mechanics allows you to say that although miracles are possible, they are incredibly, incredibly unlikely. But many worlds theory says that no matter how remote the possibility, there is a universe in which any given event does happen. In fact, there are an infinite number of of Scenario Industry for Determining universes in which any given event happened. Nazi. There is a universe in which I am the king of Elvisland. There is The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry Future Strategies, a universe in which I am forty-feet tall with machine guns for arms. These are real universes that really exist somewhere in flora indian the multiverse. Then how on earth do you know that you are not living in the universe in which Jesus walked on water? Before leaning too hard on the many worlds interpretation, make sure you realize its implications.

Again, it should be stressed that these three major interpretations, neorealist, Copenhagen, and many worlds, are interpretations not separate theories. All three are totally consistent with current observation and none of them as yet makes experimentally testable or falsifiable predictions which differ from the others. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Future Strategies. They are all attempts to discern from the mathematics of quantum mechanics what the universe is really like. It may turn out that all of them are incorrect or even that quantum mechanics itself is incorrect. However, I think that regardless which interpretation we lean towards, it is clear that quantum mechanics presents a view of reality very different from the one that we expect. So where do we stand? If quantum mechanics has turned our view of flora indian reality (even our definition of the word reality) upside down, should we conclude that science is useless? That the universe is incomprehensible?

I don't think so. But I think that quantum mechanics does show the of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining, danger of founding our core beliefs on our current understanding of modern science. Sometimes our understanding is correct, but sometimes it is not. I think it would have been quite a tragedy for Essay on Foresnic, some Christian in the 19th century to The Effectiveness of Scenario Future have abandoned the Biblical view of a sovereign God in favor of a distant clockmaker because he was persuaded by the overwhelming evidence of classical mechanics. If only he had lived a few more decades! For that matter, what will all my arguments mean if in structure ten years we discover that quantum mechanics is, after all, not the ultimate theory of The Effectiveness of Scenario reality?

Think how foolish the science and philosophy of the ancient Greeks and the medieval alchemists look in the light of the 21st century. And have we now arrived at the summit of human knowledge? So if you are a materialist, comfort yourself in the knowledge that quantum mechanics, after all, may someday be proven wrong. If nothing else, quantum mechanics teaches us humility with regard to sam is movie our own knowledge. Our understanding will always be partial, mostly incomplete, and often faulty. Certainly, the Bible does not discuss quantum mechanics and the nature of measurement; if we want to learn about the laws of Planning in Hospitality Industry Future nature, science is the best tool that we have. Flora Indian. But science, at for Determining Future Strategies, its best, will lead us to ask questions that are beyond its reach. Is there a greater Law behind or above the natural laws that we observe? Is there a greater Reality behind the realities described by physics?

In looking for answers to these questions, science cannot help us. If we want truths that go beyond the natural, we need to look to for a source beyond the natural. The Bible presents us with a God who is both transcendent and immanent, a God who is both infinitely beyond the a dream movie, created order and intimately involved with it, whose ways are not our ways and whose thoughts are beyond our understanding. If we want to in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies understand the dead, universe, the wisest thing we can do is first to seek the one who created it.

Need Someone Write My Paper Me - The Globalization of Tourism and Hospitality: A Strategic Perspective

Buy An Essay Paper - Principles of Management for the Hospitality Industry

#8216;A Cup of Tea#8217; by Katherine Mansfield Essay. The story is written by of Scenario Planning Industry Future Strategies Katherine Mansfield a famous New Zealand writer. She is well known for her short stories. The analysis of the one of them called A Cup of Tea (1922) which is considered to be one of her latest works you can find below. From the Nursing, first lines we get acquainted with the protagonist of the of Scenario Planning Strategies, story Rosemary Fell. Her appearance is being presented.

No you couldnt have called her beautiful Pretty? We have rather vague image here. The author writes she is amazingly well-read in the newest of the books which sounds controversial. Her husband adores her; her child is a duck of sam is dead movie, a boy. We can trace that she is extremely arrogant and she has a certain amount of charisma. No lilac. Its got no shape. The attendant put the lilac out of The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining Future, sight as though this was only dead too true. But even fabulously rich people have their problems.

After shutting the discreet door she sinks into a grey cold and dull life of the The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Future, city, the life of ordinary people to germany, which she is like an alien. A cold bitter taste in The Effectiveness in Hospitality Future, the air, sad lamps, regretting fire of lamps, rushing people and their hateful umbrellas everything speaks of her inner dissatisfaction and maybe allergy to the other life, the income statement structure, life which is outside her shelter. She wants to escape from the place and presses a muff against Industry for Determining Future her breast as though touching herself and saying I want to be back to my real life not this awful parody of being. My Brother Dead Movie! Suddenly a girl stammered as author writes for the price of a cup of tea in a very desperate way. But in fact Rosemary is The Effectiveness of Scenario Industry for Determining, amazed instead of feeling some kind of sympathy. She peers through the my brother, dusk as though feeling some distance and it seems to her such an The Effectiveness Planning Industry for Determining Future adventure. Rosemary doesnt spare even a smallest moment of her thought to stand in the girls shoes or rather she just cant since she doesnt know the opposite side of the coin. The only way of living she knows is one that is in the little antique shop on Curzon Street or, say, another one on Bond Street. So Rosemary takes her home feeling a triumph as she nets a little captive. Its evident that Rosemary is just playing with a prey like a cat does.Now, I got you. Rosemary is longing to nazi, be generous and is going to The Effectiveness of Scenario Industry Future, prove that as Mansfield writes wonderful things do happen in life, in the life of the upper class, to which Rosemary is a fine example, and it seems that the only things she cares about flora indian are her feelings and amusement.

After they arrive at the house the action starts in Rosemarys bedroom. Mansfield is of Scenario Strategies, trying to underline Rosemarys status the fire leaping on her wonderful lacquer furniture, gold cushions all these things dazed the poor girl. Rosemary on her part was very relaxed and pleased; she lit a cigarette in stead of taking proper care of Miss Smith. By the way her name is not even mentioned yet, like its of flora indian, no importance at The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality all. We can find the just a dream, girl on the brink of the psychological despair. I am going to faint, to go off, madam. So much she is Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies, stuck by the contrast. It was a terrible fascinating moment.

Rosemary knelt beside her chair The girl becomes completely restless: I cant bear it. I shall do away with myself Rosemary is really touched beyond words but suddenly she asks her to stop crying Its so exhausting. Please stop crying Rosemary shows her true face here. She cant face the reality the poor as it is; Rosemary Fell sees everything in rose-coloured spectacles, through the films, filter of the The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining, upper class society. And it looks if not pathetic then quite sad. But after the just a dream, marvelous meal our creature transforms into something undeniably attractive frail creature, a kind of sweet languor.

And for Rosemary its high time to begin. Instead of asking her name or other decent question Rosemarys firstly was interested in her meal, it is of Scenario Planning Strategies, quite impolite. The Philip enters, smiling his charming smile and asks his wife to come in to movie, the library. He requires explanations from his wife, learning that the girl is as Rosemary says a real pick up that Rosemary wanted to be nice to Industry for Determining Future Strategies, her. Philip guesses what is all about shows his remonstrance against the idea it simply cant be done. On Foresnic Nursing! And then he uses his heavy artillery calls miss Smith so astonishingly pretty. He knows it will do some harm to his wife. In Hospitality For Determining Strategies! These words immediately heat jealousy in Rosemarys veins up.

Pretty? Do you think that? and she could help blushing. Shes absolutely lovely! Rosemary looses her temper You absurd creature! She recollects his words over and over. And all leads to the phrase Miss Smith wont dine with us tonight We can observe that Philip doesnt seem to look surprised Oh, what happened?

Previous engagement? he rather knew it would happen. Rosemary is eager to retain her husbands attention.Do you like me? May I have the enamel box? Philip, am I pretty?The Rosemary seems to be so distant from poverty but on the other hand she doesnt have anything really valuable, like a basement to lead such glorious life in this world no taste, no wish to see the world in the raw, sometimes no manners, and perhaps even no prettiness. Thats why she is trying to have things and do things which would help to retain the status like knowing more about the income, poor and having beautiful things to be associated with. To put in The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies, a nutshell the story is reach in different stylistic devices and I think conveys a distinct and valuable message. Just A Dream! 1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Mansfield2.http://www.studyguide.org/mansfield_cup_of_tea.htm3.Microsoft Encarta 2009. 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation.

All rights reserved. 4.English by of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies Correspondence Vesnik D.A. Moscow, 1976. University/College: University of California. Movie! Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. The Effectiveness Planning For Determining Future! Date: 25 July 2016.

Let us write you a custom essay sample on #8216;A Cup of Tea#8217; by Katherine Mansfield. for only $16.38 $13.9/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Custom Essay Order - Iscontour 2013 - Page 168 - Google Books Result

Write My Paper In Hours - Scenario Planning A Review - 2720 Words - brightkite com

Professional and Technical Writing/Career/Resumes. A resume is a summary of of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Future Strategies, your educational background, employment experience, and skills. It is a way to sam is movie, communicate your qualifications for a desired position to an employer. Your resume is your tool to market yourself and the key to getting an interview. Essentially, you are creating your resume as a pitching, selling, and branding tool of yourself to The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Future Strategies, potential employers. There is no best way to write a resume. However, there are some general guidelines, such as clarity, accuracy and neatness, that should be followed. It is important to choose a resume style and Essay Nursing, format that will work best for you and the job you are applying for. Of Scenario In Hospitality Industry For Determining! How do you decide what approach will be the my brother sam is dead best? Here are some questions you can ask yourself to help with the decision: What are the employer's needs and interests for the position for which I am applying?

What are my strengths for the job and how can I emphasize them? How can I format and organize the content and graphics of my resume to show what I have to offer? There are three main types of resumes: Experiential, skills, and a combination of the two. What format to use is up to you. Each type emphasizes a different component of the resume. Experiential resumes emphasize work experience, skills resumes emphasize skills and abilities, and combination resumes seek to find a balance between the two.

When deciding what type of resumes to The Effectiveness in Hospitality, create, choose one that is common to your industry. Every industry uses different types of resumes according to what the my brother sam is movie industry standard is. Experiential resumes list information in reverse chronological order. Resumes are organized under headings such as Education, Work Experience, and Activities. Most college students will choose to list education first, because students have limited work experience. The most recent degrees are listed first followed by previous degrees. The same format is followed under each heading. Skills gained from each job are listed under each job title, along with accomplishments and responsibilities. Experiential resumes are useful for establishing a work history and for showcasing accomplishments made at each career position.

Experiential resumes are the most common type of The Effectiveness Planning for Determining, resume and are a simple way to detail responsibilities held at just a dream movie, different jobs. Of Scenario In Hospitality Industry Future Strategies! The following link is an example of an experiential resume: http://www.stpaulcareers.umn.edu/img/assets/14461/Env_Nat_Resources_Resume.pdf. A skills (or functional) resume organizes information around types of skills and abilities. Headings may include Computer Skills, Foreign Languages, and Leadership Experience. A skills resume will list the nazi germany skill and then explain when and how that particular skill was used. Skills resumes are useful for several reasons. Avoids repeating the same information under each job title Emphasizes skills and of Scenario Planning Industry for Determining Future, abilities (a college graduates work history may be from only part-time work, and a skills resume will merely mention these positions) Hides gaps in an applicant's work history. Anytime attention should be focused away from work experience, a skills resume is Deterioration Hamlet and August: Osage Essay recommended. Here is an example of a skills resume: http://jobsearch.about.com/od/sampleresumes/l/bltransresume.htm. A combination resume lists skills and The Effectiveness in Hospitality Future Strategies, abilities first, but also lists accomplishments and responsibilities under specific job titles and experiences. Deterioration In Literature: And August: Essay! A combination resume allows an applicant to highlight specific skills that may be desired by the employer while also emphasizing job experience.

Combination resumes are useful for applicants with an extensive job history in Future, a highly specialized field. For example, applicants in computer programming may want to highlight their computer language skills before detailing their computer programming experience. When writing your resume you must make decisions about such things as what to say, how to statement, organize, how to design pages and so on. Think about your readers. What will they be looking for? How will they look for this information? How will they use it when they find it? What are their attitudes about Industry Future Strategies, your subject and what do you want their attitudes to be when they have finished reading? The following sections provide your general style when writing your resume: Personal Information : Include your name, address, and professional email address. Many employers like to a dream, see a home or cell phone number on The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry Future, the resume as well.

This gives them assurance that they can reach you at almost any time of the Essay Nursing day and The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future, that they are speaking to the right person. Your name should stand out as the nazi germany films title of the of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Future resume. Flora Indian! This helps readers locate your resume quickly when searching through a stack of applications. Regarding personal information, there are certain details that you do not want to Industry for Determining Strategies, put in your resume. For example, your age, ethnic background, race, sexual orientation, family or marital status.

It is not a good idea to put these on your resume because an employer can see these as reason not to hire you. For example, if the job entails lots of traveling, they will not want someone who is sam is movie married or with a family. In addition, even though it is illegal and unethical, some employers will not hire people of a certain race or gender, so it is Planning in Hospitality Industry Future Strategies best to leave these details out. Career Objectives : Many people believe that they need to have an structure, objective listed underneath their contact information; however, the truth is that objectives should not part of your resume because they are limiting. For example, Mary writes as her objective, To receive the internship offered as the Planning Industry new event planner assistant. What about after she receives the internship? Does she not want to nazi germany, go further in The Effectiveness Planning Strategies, the company?

Objectives are limiting because there is on Foresnic Nursing no way to The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning in Hospitality, encompass everything you would like to do and flora indian, accomplish within one objective. Education : Education should be included immediately after your identifying information unless you have had significant work experiences in of Scenario Planning Future Strategies, the field for which you are applying. In that case, education should be placed at the end of the resume. You should name the institute you attended, the degree you achieved or are working to achieve, and the graduation date or expected graduation. Just! Provide information directly relevant to the employment such as advanced courses taken or achievements. Of Scenario Planning In Hospitality Industry Future Strategies! Your GPA should be included only nazi films, if it is above average. You should avoid adding anything about high school unless it is The Effectiveness of Scenario for Determining Future Strategies particularly impressive. Character Hamlet Osage Essay! Other facts to highlight about your education include study abroad programs, training programs, academic honors, or even classes outside your major to show your broad range of abilities. Work Experience : Include information about your employment history within your resume.

For each job, include the company name, location, and specific dates employed. Be sure to spell out the months you worked at the company to make your resume internationally accepted. For example, 1/10/2010 can mean different things in The Effectiveness Planning Strategies, different places. A good example of a listed date is April, 5, 2010. In addition, employment should be listed in reverse chronological order. If applicable, advancements in in Literature: Hamlet and August: Osage County, the company or accomplishments should be included. You should also list some of the knowledge you gained from your work experience and in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies, some of the responsibilities you were given. When describing your work experience, make sure to use action verbs, not nouns. You should use strong verbs to show what you did at that job and avoid lifeless, uninteresting verbs. My Brother Sam Is Dead Movie! Lastly, you want to make sure the verbs are parallel.

Achievements : Awards, recognitions, or other special circumstances should be included if they are outstanding and The Effectiveness in Hospitality Future Strategies, directly related to Character in Literature: County Essay, the job for which you are applying. Volunteer Experience :Include information on present or former volunteering sites within your resume. Information included should be the company name, location, and of Scenario Planning for Determining Strategies, specific dates you volunteered. Skills : Be sure to include any special skills that you have, such as being fluent in another language or being an expert in Microsoft applications. These skills can be what set you apart from the other applicants. References : References are to be included at your own discretion, including references available upon on Foresnic Nursing, request is appropriate. This gives the company power to The Effectiveness in Hospitality Future Strategies, ask your reference anything about you that they will answer. When choosing a reference or references, make sure that you can trust them to nazi, answer honestly and that they will not reveal any intrusive information. Be sure to ask them if they are willing to be a reference before giving their information to a potential employer. Your resume is the first step in The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies, obtaining an films, interview and potentially getting hired.

A major question you want to ask yourself when creating your resume is How do I want the Strategies employer to see me? You can create a resume that is uniquely yours and that will stand apart from films, others by illustrating your personality within your resume. In the text book Technical Communication they give a list of key visuals you should include in your resume design that employers look for. Short, informative headings Bulleted lists Italics Left, center, right tabs Variety of type sizes Different typefaces for The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies headings than for text White space to separate sections 1 margins Having a visual balance. Just as companies market products, you must market yourself. Below are some helpful tips on how to design your resume. Income! These tips about visuals may help your resume stand out from other candidates if properly done. You also must organize your information in a way that is accurate yet interesting to the employer. You do not want an employer to The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality Industry Future, overlook your resume because the type is just movie too small or the graphics on the page are too distracting.

Having a clean, crisp, and organized resume design will enable your potential employer to easily read and find information, thus creating an esthetically pleasing experience. Use Accomplishment Statements Edit. Think in terms of the value you bring to the potential employer. All of the following examples have one thing in common - they all affect the profitability and The Effectiveness of Scenario Industry for Determining Future Strategies, productivity of a company. Increase productivity and quality. Sam Is! Improve service. Improve communications and The Effectiveness Industry for Determining, information flow. Streamlined operations.

Developed new administrative procedure that. Implemented a new program in. Reduced cost of. Increased sales. Any time you can quantify your results you should. It gives your statements more power. You need to movie, prove that you can contribute to The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining, the organization by income statement structure adding value. Statements that are specific and show how you will add value will increase your chances of being selected for an interview. [1] Simplicity: Do not clutter the page with unnecessary information.

Keep your headings short, informative, to-the-point, and clear of graphics. Resumes should be concise and easy to of Scenario for Determining Strategies, read to ensure that the potential employer can find the information they need quickly. Generally, people look at these for about 30 seconds, so you want them to have a solid idea of your qualifications in statement, less time than that. Planning Industry! However, while you may be tempted to use templates that can be found in programs such as Microsoft Word, do not use it! Employers receive many resumes and you want yours to stand out! Eye Catching: It is important that the person reviewing your resume is interested. Income! A person looks at a resume an average of 30 seconds. If they do not get interested, the resume is Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future Strategies set down and forgotten. There are so many people looking for jobs, if your resume does not stand out you will just blend in nazi germany films, with the crowd.

So use descriptive words and make yourself look interesting. Format: Typically, resumes should not be no longer than one page, unless stated otherwise. The Effectiveness Planning In Hospitality Industry For Determining Strategies! Also, remember to keep your 1 margins on all sides of the page. However, there are many different opinions on this. It is nazi best to keep it to one page because that is what the majority of of Scenario Industry for Determining, employers like; however, some people have no preference. It would be best to do some research about what company you are applying for looks for. DO NOT GO OVER TWO PAGES! Tabs: Be sure to use tabs when aligning the elements of your resume.

Avoid using the spacebar to align different elements, such as dates and Essay Nursing, cities of of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future, employment. Many resume templates include the dates worked, etc. in Character in Literature: County Essay, the right margin. The Effectiveness Planning In Hospitality Industry! Use Tab Stops to create this alignment because when Tab Stops are set, they tell the word processing program that if you hit the Tab button on the keyboard, the cursor should jump to the next position you set. Setting Tab Stops is structure different from just hitting the tab key, which will usually jump ahead 1/2 inch from where you were last typing. Tab Stops are making a specific place the cursor should stop at when you use the Tab button on of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Future, the keyboard.

Consistency: Use the same formatting for similar sections on your resume. Character Osage County Essay! Use line breaks, indents, and font variations to organize relevant information into in Hospitality Industry sections. For example, you could use a different font for flora indian the headings. This will make your resume more aesthetically pleasing. The Effectiveness In Hospitality For Determining Future Strategies! Make sure all headings are the flora indian same size and type (bold, italic, etc). The largest font of your resume should be your name and should be no smaller than 18 point font. Planning In Hospitality For Determining! Headings the second largest, name of organizations third largest, and the smallest should be your bullet points. Hierarchy: Create a system that uses different sizes of headings, subheading, and body text. It should follow a pyramid layout.

For example: Font: Be sure to use fonts that are easy to read. A Dream! Do not try to make the font a creative piece of The Effectiveness in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future, your resume. It is important when sending a resume as a Microsoft Word document or any other word processing software that you use common font styles such as Arial, Verdana, or Times New Roman. This is because the fonts may transfer improperly and be unreadable. Paper: Choose a fine grade paper. There are many paper options, but remember white or slightly off white paper that is slightly thicker than traditional printer paper is the my brother sam is movie gold standard.

Avoid using colored paper to of Scenario Planning Future Strategies, avoid sending the wrong impression to Deterioration Hamlet Osage Essay, your reader. Remember, your resume is the first glimpse into who you are. Branding: Create your own brand (your personal touch or signature if you will) through the paper type you choose, the envelope in The Effectiveness of Scenario Strategies, which you enclose the necessary information, and how you format the resume. Consistency is important with all contents of the resume package, which may include your resume, cover letter, referral letters (be sure to only enclose this when it is income structure asked, you do not want to give out references information to just anybody), portfolio, and The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future, the job application itself. Consistency will create a lasting impression on the employer. Verbs: When speaking of past tasks you held at Character Hamlet and August: County Essay, a previous job, verbs should be in The Effectiveness of Scenario Industry for Determining Future, the past tense form. If you are speaking of job tasks you currently preform, use the present tense. Use action verbs! Use a thesaurus as a resource in order to not repeat verbs. Templates: Many word processing applications have templates for Nursing resumes. Using these templates is acceptable, but may lack the branding discussed above.

So try designing your own, before using a template. Some employers may prefer that all resumes are standardized. In Hospitality Industry Strategies! This allows employers to go through them quickly and Deterioration and August: Osage, look for specific qualifications. Helpful design trick: To see how your potential employer will view your resume, be sure to have your peers proofread and offer constructive criticism. Many universities have career offices and counselors who are able to help edit your resume and give advice. An electronic resume has the same content as a traditional resume; however, it has a different format, and The Effectiveness Planning Industry Future Strategies, it is intended to be sent via e-mail, copied and nazi, pasted into electronic forms, or posted online. Electronic resumes are becoming more popular in society today. This type of resume should be in plain text format (ASCII text file) in order to be opened and for Determining Strategies, read by most computers (PC's, Macintosh's, UNIX Workstations, and mainframe terminals). Flora Indian! Most word processing software provides the option to convert the The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry Strategies document into an ASCII file or some other type of text file.

Find out how to create a plain-text version of your resume. The resume should be saved as a Rich Text File (RTF) or converted into PDF if it is intended to be an attachment to an e-mail or if keeping the current format is a dream important (unless there are specific directions from The Effectiveness Planning in Hospitality Strategies, a prospective employer to use another format). Since many employers use keyword searches to find qualified candidates, it is very important to use relevant words associated with particular job openings, industries, and professions, especially words that appear on the job announcement (NOT synonyms). Statement! In addition, action verbs like managed or designed, which are recommended for use in traditional paper resumes, are not effective in electronic resumes because most applicant-tracking systems (ATS) keywords are NOUNS. Nouns indicate your accomplishments rather than verbs that focus on The Effectiveness of Scenario Planning Industry, duties. It is better for you to use the a dream movie noun version of these verbs like management instead of managed, and design instead of designed. A Scannable resume is formatted in a way that it can be easily scanned and stored electronically. Many employers use automated applicant-tracking systems that scan traditional resumes and store them in a database. This means that the first person to scan your resume, is a computer. Then, employers search the database for The Effectiveness Planning for Determining Strategies candidates whose resumes contain specific keywords relevant to flora indian, a particular position.

Tips on how to write a scannable resume: First, ask the employer if your resume will be scanned. Otherwise, enclose both a regular and scannable resume. Make a list of keywords. Put your keywords in the form of nouns. It is fine to create a keywords section on your resume for words that you cannot fit nicely into anywhere else in your resume. The Effectiveness Of Scenario Planning! Make sure everything is spelled correctly, computer programs do not always pick up misspelled words.

Avoid the flora indian use of fancy text, italics, underlining, and other decorative designs. Stick to bold, caps, and bullets. Do NOT use staples. Mail your resume. Make sure your name is on top of Industry for Determining Future, every page, on a line of its own. Scanners don't care how many pages your resume is. Resumes submitted by E-mail are used by more than one-third of human resource managers because they are convenient for employers to take a quick look at your resume without having to waste their time in an interview right away. Character Hamlet Osage County! Employers may have different ways that they suggest e-mailing your resume to them, but the common ones are to send it as an attachment or copy the The Effectiveness in Hospitality Industry for Determining Strategies resume into the actual body of the on Foresnic e-mail. If you are sending it as an attachment, make sure to save the for Determining Future file as a PDF file. This way all of the flora indian formatting will remain intact, even if the person opening the e-mail is The Effectiveness Strategies not running the same version of sam is dead, a software as you are. The employer can see the resume exactly how you intended.

If you are instructed to copy the resume into the body of the The Effectiveness Future e-mail, design your resume the way you would for a scannable resume. In both of these instances, make sure to movie, include a subject line. A great subject for The Effectiveness of Scenario in Hospitality for Determining Strategies an e-mail resume is, Resume- Full Name: Position applying for. If you do not include a subject, the employer might accidentally disregard your e-mail. A Web Resume is created using HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and displayed on a personal Web page. The Web resume is preferred for people in my brother dead, professions where they benefit from multimedia and rich detail such as actors, graphic designers, photographers, dancers, etc. Keep your design simple and uncluttered. In addition, make sure there is a link to your e-mail address so it is easy for an employer to contact you.

Lastly, keep security in of Scenario Planning in Hospitality for Determining Strategies, mind, and make sure that the website is secure so no one can alter your resume. To tailor your resume, you need to figure out what specific things to include or exclude. Of course you need to include your name, address, phone number and email at the top of the page. Flora Indian! The objective is rare, but when you are applying for Planning Industry for Determining Future a specific job, this might be an option. Germany! Your education should always come before anything else. In your education section, you must include the of Scenario Future Strategies name of your university, your major with an optional emphasis, and the year of Character Deterioration Osage Essay, your expected graduation. You should include your grade point average if it is high for your major.

You should also include every related job that you have worked at. For example, if you are applying to be a designer and have worked for a design company or department store, include it. On the other hand, if you are applying for of Scenario Planning in Hospitality Industry for Determining Future a designer and have worked for a gas station, that would be one job that you want to leave out. If you have attended any related classes about your hopeful job, that would be important information to include. You must always think about what the reader wants to hear. Awards and evidence of teamwork is always impressive.

When you include rewards, you should put them in chronological order and the highest awards first. Flora Indian! If you do not have any awards or leadership opportunities, you should think about including some interests that might help you build relationships with coworkers. Some aspects you should exclude in your resume are: gender, religion, race, age, national origin, and martial status. Lastly, you do not need to include your references. You can mention references available upon request.

That way, if your interviewer needs to know your references, they can simply ask you.